- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- Metal 3 Pin XLRs On Each End
- True Balanced Lo-Z Shielded Cable
- Tri-Grip & Rubber Booty Strain Relief
- High Grade 21g Dual Copper Conductors
- High Quality Noise Free Performance
- Great for Studios, Pro Sound, & DJs
- Awesome Cables & Awesome Price!
- Lifetime Toll-Free Tech Support
These are the world famous GLS Audio Professional Series NoiseFree Mic Cables that we have sold for many years. They have a thick,high quality, flexible rubber jacket. They are heavy duty Noise Free"True Balanced LO-Z" and have 3 pin XLR connectors on each end. Thesecables have dual insulated copper conductors plus they are shielded.They are hand wired & hand soldered and use our high qualityGLS Audio metal XLR ends. They have a double strain relief on each end(internal Tri-Grip and external rubber booty). As you can see in theabove picture, the female locking end has a rubber grommet. This allowsthe cable to snap into place without being very tightly.
We are so confident in these cables that we give a 100% MoneyBack Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied,call us toll free at 800-897-8373, and we will give you a FULL REFUND.We will even refund your shipping! You have absolutely nothing to lose.Give them a try today!