- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- True Balanced Lo-Z Shielded Cable
- High Grade 21g Dual Copper Conductors & Shield
- Tri-Grip™ & Rubber Booty Strain Relief
- High Quality Noise Free Performance
2 PACK of Professional Series Noise Free 100ft Mic Cables. They have a thick, high quality, flexible rubber jacket. They are heavy duty Noise Free "True Balanced LO-Z" and have 3 pin XLR connectors on each end. These cables have dual insulated copper conductors plus they are shielded. They are hand wired & hand soldered and have high quality metal ends. They have a double strain relief on each end (internal Tri-Grip™ and external rubber booty). As you can see in the above picture, the female locking end has a rubber grommet. This allows the cable to snap into place without being loose and sloppy like most other cables you may find.