* Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
(not the cheap stiff plastic jacket like other cables)
* Unbalanced for High Impedance applications
* Metal 3 Pin Female XLR & 1/4" Ends
* Tri-Grip™ & Rubber Booty XLR Strain Relief
* High Grade 21g Copper Conductor & Shield
* High Quality Noise Free Performance
* Great for Studios, Pro Sound, & DJ's
* Awesome Cables & Awesome Price!
We are offering these New Professional Series Noise Free 25ft Mic Cables by GLS Audio. They have a thick, high quality, flexible rubber jacket (not that cheap stiff plastic jacket like others sell). They have a 3 pin female XLR on one end and a 1/4" on the other end. They are hand wired & hand soldered. The XLR has a double strain relief (internal Tri-Grip™ and external rubber booty). As you can see in the above picture, the female XLR locking end has a rubber grommet. This allows the cable to snap into place without being loose and sloppy like most other cables you may find. Don't be fooled by others selling cheap cables with stiff plastic jackets and low quality ends. Nobody wants a cheap quality generic cable with a hard plastic cover and no flexibility. Don't get ripped off. We have even heard of our competitors selling 20 ft cables and representing them as 25 ft cables. Our cables are True Professional Series and you won't find a better 25' Cable, at such a low price, anywhere!