* Heavy Duty 8mm Flexible Rubber Jacket
(not the cheap stiff plastic jacket like other cables)
* Full Metal Casing 3 Pin XLRs On Each End
* True Balanced Lo-Z Triple Shielded Cable
* Hexa-Grip & 2" Rubber Booty Strain Relief
* High Grade 21g Dual Copper Conductors
* High Quality Noise Free Performance
* Great for Studios, Pro Sound, & DJ's
* Awesome Cables & Awesome Price!
These have a 8mm thick, high quality, flexible rubber jacket (not that cheap stiff plastic jacket like others sell). They are heavy duty and Triple Shielded Noise Free "True Balanced LO-Z". They have 3 pin XLR Full Metal connectors on each end with a 2" rubber booty. These cables have dual insulated Silver Plated Copper Conductors plus they are triple shielded. They are hand wired & hand soldered. They have a double strain relief on each end (internal Hexa-Grip and external 2" rubber booty). As you can see in the above picture, the female locking end has a rubber grommet. This allows the cable to snap into place without being loose and sloppy like most other cables you may find. Don't be fooled by others selling cheap "Non-Shielded" and "Non-Balanced" cables with stiff plastic jackets and low quality ends.