- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- Metal 3 Pin XLRs On Each End
- True Balanced Lo-Z Shielded Cable
- Tri-Grip & Rubber Booty Strain Relief
- High Grade 21g Dual Copper Conductors
- High Quality Noise Free Performance
- Great for Studios, Pro Sound, & DJs
- Awesome Cables & Awesome Price!
- Lifetime Toll-Free Tech Support
These are the world famous GLS Audio Professional Series Noise Free Mic Cables that we have sold for many years. They have a thick, high quality, flexible rubber jacket. They are heavy duty Noise Free "True Balanced LO-Z" and have 3 pin XLR connectors on each end. These cables have dual insulated copper conductors plus they are shielded. They are hand wired & hand soldered and use our high quality GLS Audio metal XLR ends. They have a double strain relief on each end (internal Tri-Grip and external rubber booty). As you can see in the above picture, the female locking end has a rubber grommet. This allows the cable to snap into place without being very tightly.
We are so confident in these cables that we give a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, call us toll free at 800-897-8373, and we will give you a FULL REFUND. We will even refund your shipping! You have absolutely nothing to lose. Give them a try today!