- Heavy Duty Flexible Braided Tweed Jacket
- True Balanced Lo-Z Shielded Cable
- High Grade 21g Dual Copper Conductors & Shield
- Tri-Grip™ & Rubber Booty Strain Relief
- High Quality Noise Free Performance
Professional Series Noise Free Mic Cables with Braided Tweed Cloth Jacket. They have a thick, high quality, flexible jacket. They are heavy duty Noise Free "True Balanced LO-Z" and have 3 pin XLR connectors on each end. These cables have dual insulated copper conductors plus they are shielded. They are hand wired and hand soldered with high quality metal XLR ends. They have a double strain relief on each end (internal Tri-GripTM and external rubber booty). As you can see in the above picture, the female locking end has a rubber grommet. This allows the cable to snap into place without being loose and sloppy like most other cables you may find.