* Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
(not the cheap stiff plastic jacket like other cables)
* High Quality Metal 3 Pin XLR
* Tri-Grip & Rubber Booty Strain Relief
* High Quality 1/4" TRS Plug
* True Balanced Lo-Z Shielded Cable
* High Grade 21g Dual Copper Conductors
* High Quality Noise Free Performance
* Great for Studios, Pro Sound, & DJ's
* Awesome Cables & Awesome Price!
These are the Famous GLS Audio Professional Series Noise Free Mic Cables that we have sold for many years. They have a thick, high quality, flexible rubber jacket. They are heavy duty Noise Free "True Balanced LO-Z" and have 3 pin XLR connectors on one end and 1/4" TRS on the other. These cables have dual insulated copper conductors plus they are shielded. They are hand wired & hand soldered and have high quality metal ends. They have a double strain relief on the XLR (internal Tri-Grip and external rubber booty). As you can see in the above picture, the female locking end has a rubber grommet. This allows the cable to snap into place without being loose and sloppy like most other cables you may find. Our cables are True Professional Series and you won't find a better 25' Cable, at such a low price, anywhere! We are so confident in these cables that we give a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, call us toll free at 800-897-8373, and we will give you a FULL REFUND. We will even refund your shipping! You have absolutely nothing to lose. Give them a try today!