The GLS Audio Pancake 1/4" right-angle plugs use fibgerglass insulators which is much better than the black plastic insulators found on most other brands of plugs. Â They also have two separate solder tabs. One for each of the hot and ground wires. This makes them much easier to work with and solder to.
- World Famous GLS Audio Pancake Design
- Highest Grade Fiberglass Insulator
- Dual Tabs for Easy Soldering
- Low Profile Pancake Design
- High Quality at a Low Price!
- Height: 34.20mm (1.346")
- Width: 20.75mm (0.817")
- Depth: 10.79mm (0.425") - When plug is inserted in jack.
- Can use up to 7mm (0.275") size cable
Solder your red wire (hot) to the Tip pin as shown above.
Solder your shield wire (ground) to the sleeve pin as shown above.
Wires MUST be soldered. Do not tie or wrap the wires to thepins.