The GLS Audio Pancake 1/4" right-angle plugs use fibgerglass insulators which is much better than the black plastic insulators found on most other brands of plugs. Â They also have two separate solder tabs. One for each of the hot and ground wires. This makes them much easier to work with and solder to. Features also include a Black Back and a Gold Tip for awesome aesthetics and connectivity.
- Black Electrophoretic coated back cover (non-conductive)
- Highest Grade fiberglass insulator
- Gold tip for maximum connectivity
- Dual Tabs for easy soldering
- EM6 inside insulator tab
- Low Profile Pancake Design
- World famous GLS Audio quality!
- Height: 34.20mm (1.346")
- Width: 20.75mm (0.817")
- Depth: 10.79mm (0.425") - When plug is inserted in jack.
- Can use up to 7mm (0.275") size cable
Solder your red wire (hot) to the Tip pin as shown above.
Solder your shield wire (ground) to the sleeve pin as shown above.
Wires MUST be soldered. Do not tie or wrap the wires to thepins.